VCU Alumni and Fans
If looking to produce VCU-branded merchandise please follow the steps below. If you have a question as to whether or not you may use the university’s name or trademarks in association with your business, which is not answered on this website, please send an email to email@example.com.
Steps to Creating an Approved Artwork Request
- Start the planning and request process early. We recommend at least 30 days before your event.
- Select a university-approved vendor to produce the products. (Standard or Local Licensee)
- Design artwork for the product. Our university approved vendors can help you design the artwork, if needed. Refer to VCU’s Brand Standards for do’s and don’ts of artwork guidelines.
- Complete the Artwork Pre-approval Form. You will need to email the final artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org after filling out the form.
- We will review your request. It typically takes between 1-3 days to process each request. After your request has been reviewed, we will notify you of the status of the request.
Note: Approval to use the university’s brand (eg., on a t-shirt) does not constitute approval to use the brand again, including on reorders, without seeking additional approval.