Who is eligible for a VCU dining plan credit?
For students not living in on-campus housing as of Monday, April 6, 2020:
- A dining credit will be applied to your student bill. Log into e-services to view your bill.
- VCU Student Accounting will process the credit for the unused portion of the spring semester dining plan (remaining swipes and dining dollars).
- Applicable credits will be applied to students accounts on April 9, 2020.
- If assistance is needed for billing information, please contact VCU Student Accounting (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For questions regarding your dining credit, please email email@example.com.
For students who have a dining plan, currently living in on-campus housing as of Monday, April 6, 2020:
- A credit will not be processed and dining plans cannot be canceled.
- Dining plans may be used until 10:30 a.m. on May 9, 2020.
- For questions regarding your dining plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can my swipes and dining dollars be rolled over into future semesters?
A rollover option is not available.
What if I purchased additional Dining Dollars with a credit card/debit card?
Unused dining dollars will be credited to the original form of payment. If you are living on campus as of April 6, 2020, no credit will be issued.
Information regarding Housing, Dining, or School of Arts Differential Tuition refunds/credits will be visible on your student account in eServices on April 9. Student Accounting will begin issuing refunds for any credit balances (overpayments) to students with financial aid and scholarship funds beginning April 10. It is not necessary to contact them. All other students will receive an eStatement on April 13, which will reflect the Housing and Dining adjustments and additional instructions on how to request the refund. Questions concerning the refunds may be directed to email@example.com.